What can I expect the day after my surgery?September 1, 2016
What can I do 3 days after surgery?September 1, 2016
- Use preservative-free artificial tears every 2-4 hours. You can switch to Theratears brand of tears if you desire after 3 months
- Shower (but continue to avoid any soap or water in the eyes).
- You may resume eye make-up.
- Driving can be resumed if adequate vision is confirmed at postoperative examination. If you have had only one eye treated, wear your contact lens/glasses while driving and take it slowly. You may not see as well without good binocular vision.
- Apply face make-up (but not eye make-up).
- Use computers (but it is very important to keep eyes well lubricated).
- Jogging, rollerblading, cycling, golf (mulligans for any shot into the sand trap) may be resumed