We’ve got TEN things about Commonwealth Eye Surgery and Dr. Lance Ferguson that we bet you might not know. But these ten things are GREAT to know if you are looking for a center to perform your lasik surgery and ten great reasons for you to call Commonwealth Eye Surgery TODAY to schedule your lasik or other eye surgery procedure!
1) Dr. Lance Ferguson has performed over 71,500 eye surgical procedures! That, by the way, is A LOT!
2) Commonwealth Eye Surgery offers, to qualified candidates, 0% financing for 24 months for your lasik or eye surgery procedure. We know that lasik is an expensive surgery, but one that so many people need. Since LASIK can change your life forever, our goal is to provide you with affordable financing solutions so that you don’t have to put it off any longer!
3) We have over 30 staff and surgical team members at Commonwealth Eye Surgery, that all assist in their own way with making sure you have a superior experience with us and our facilities.
4) Commonwealth Eye Surgery is offering 10% of Lasik through March 31st. It’s a discount deal for everyone, you don’t need to own a loyalty card, you don’t need to cut a coupon, you just need to let us know that you need Lasik and you want the 10% discount. EASY! What did we say in #2 about no excuses? That’s right, we’re here to make it easy for you, get your Lasik or eye surgery done today with Commonwealth Eye Surgery!
5) Commonwealth Eye Surgery was the first practice in Central Kentucky to implement Advanced Control Eyetracking (ACE) for all of our Lasik patients. Click here to see a list of our awards and accolades.
6) The staff at Commonwealth Eye Surgery likes to help our patients and we also like to give back to the Lexington and local Central Kentucky community by volunteering.
7) We like to giveaway great prizes, so you want to make sure that you have signed up for our newsletters as well as liked us on facebook, following us on twitter and we’re in your circles on Google +.
8) Dr. Ferguson pioneered the use of suture less incision (no stitches) and topical anesthesia (not shots) in cataract surgery and was the first surgeon to offer this technique in Kentucky in 1992.
9) We have so many patients that have such a wonderful experience with Commonwealth Eye Surgery that they take the time to tell everyone else to come and see us – check out our video testimonials here.
10) Commonwealth Eye Surgery, doesn’t just do Lasik, we are specialists in all types of eye surgical procedures, such as PRK, cataracts, refractive lensectomy and more. Click here to see.
11) AND well, it’s #11, and we are cheating….but it’s the most important – we’d LOVE for you to come and see us today to schedule your Lasik or other eye procedure. We are proudly recommended by hundreds of previous patients as well as many fantastic optometrists around Central Kentucky. Call us today at (859) 224-2655