People in high-pressure and sensitive positions like pilots, first responders and surgeons have long recognized the benefits of LASIK as enhancing, and sometimes even saving, their careers and ability to perform the duties of their jobs. Professional and elite athletes are realizing the tremendous benefits getting laser eye surgery on their game. Some of the benefits of LASIK include:
• Improved vision that helps with depth perception and reaction time.
• LASIK improves the ability to see contrast.
• LASIK improves vision and allows people to see more clearly, even in extreme conditions.
• LASIK recovery time is fast, so they don’t have to worry about missing games or events.
• In many cases, athletes achieve 20/20 vision after LASIK.
Here are st improved after having LASIK:
• Atlanta Braves pitcher Greg Maddox improved his near perfect pitching.
• LeBron James told reporters he could see the rim and net much clearer after LASIK. His percentage improved from 46 to 49.
• Tiger Woods’ before-LASIK average score was 4 under par. After LASIK, it was 10 under par.
Even if you’re not an athlete, LASIK can drastically improve your vision—and your life. At Commonwealth Eye Surgery, we’re dedicated to delivering the highest quality of laser eye surgery customer service and experience—from consultation to after care. Call us today for a free consultation at 859-977-2273.